[meteorite-list] Sale / Special Offer 20% Off NOW SAHARA METEORITES

From: luc labenne <labennemeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 15:20:19 2004

Hi Dirk,

First, the special offer is on one of our lunar find from Oman not from the
Sahara, the coordinates of our lunar finds are known by all the "meteorite
hunters" searching in Oman.

About our Sahara finds, we still have two very important places in a
location where we discovered all our meteorites named Sahara XXXXX since
1997 (the first two numbers for the year and the three following for the
number of the find). Unlike NWA meteorites, no other "meteorite hunters"
have paired specimens with our Sahara finds, which proves that we are still
alone in this place. Some of these meteorites are very important specimens
for science, so we would like to keep these locations secret for a few more
years. In fact, some of the best places for meteorite collecting are almost
"empty" and I know some "meteorite hunters" ready to go to these place at
the day we release the coordinates. I would like to remind you that all our
meteorites are referenced with coordinates, relative to a secret origin at
(x?W longitude, y?N latitude, where x and y are integers).

With this in mind, I'm sure you understand why we've decided to keep our
locations to ourselves.

Luc
Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education & Collectors
http://www.meteorites.tv