[meteorite-list] LETTER FROM EBAY

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 26 10:50:34 2004

Guys, with MILLIONS of auctions on at any time, it is not Ebay's job to be
police. Think about it, do they know the laws regarding everything from Cars
to meteorites to artifacts?
If it looks fake don't buy it, let the buyer beware.
I am not saying that we can't call a fake a fake, but you can forget about
ebay's help, hell, they let Matteo back on after a two week suspension for
scamming me buy making a new name and bidding on a bunch of my items after I
blocked him.
Mike Farmer