AW: [meteorite-list] Old meteorite books wanted

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 26 10:15:51 2004

Hello Pierre-Marie,

This really historical publication by Biot seems to be very very scare. I have never ever seen any copy offered for sale, neither on book auctions nor with antiquarian booksellers - and I am collecting meteoritics literature for more than 25 years. Let me know if you could trace an original copy. This should be easier in France than anywere else.

J?rn

Joern Koblitz
MetBase Editor
The MetBase Library of Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences
Benquestrasse 27
D-28209 Bremen, Germany
phone: +49 421 24 100 24
fax: +49 421 168 2799