[meteorite-list] Meteorite givaway, #11

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 24 13:13:43 2004

OHHHH NOOOOOO!

Not another dreaded meteorite BLOB! And a blind one at that.
Of course it will not consume your other meteorites- these things
only eat warm, screaming people.

Has it started growing and glowing yet? Will Mayor Daley call
for an evacuation of Chicago? RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Slick idea, though, getting someone else to pay the postage to rid
Chicago of the dreaded menace. You shoulda been a politician.