[meteorite-list] Re: Where Were You When It Happened...delete nowit's from me

From: minador <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 02:02:23 2004

Boy, it's great reading the different experiences you had - I wish I had
been around then. I'll have to ask my parents what they were doing. I
guess I could have bought some lunar material to compensate for my lack of a
connection... Maybe when I when the lottery (I guess never since I don't do
lotteries...). :-)

Good night (day) to all!

Mark
Vail AZ