[meteorite-list] curious....about Sahara

From: drtanuki_at_tkc.att.ne.jp <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 21 14:44:42 2004

Dear List,
    While we are on the topic of fraud? When will the Labennes ever release their mystery coordinates of the Sahara meteorites?????
   Any comments out there? One of the reasons I bought their materials was because I believed that they were telling the truth that they would in a reasonable amount of time follow through with their word. That was in 1999(?).
 Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Perhaps they are still clearing their strewnfield? I will ever buy from them AGAIN! When it smells like it, most likely it is it. dr