[meteorite-list] where I was 35 years later

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 21 07:29:28 2004

I was 14 at the time.We were fortunate to see it transpire on a color TV
with alot of friends.Also I recorded the whole event on 4 cassettes.On my
brand new cassette recorder.And 35 years later, I still have all 4
casettes virtually untouched with time.Sounding as new as when I first
recorded it.This is the first time in 35 years I have touch them.It was
then and still is now makes me proud to call myself an american.I hope to
hear from others as to WHERE YOU WERE 35 years ago.And it is hard to
believe that in 2 weeks I'll be 50.

                                    steve arnold, chicago,usa

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120