[meteorite-list] Park Forest Winslow St. Crater...acquired

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 18 13:04:57 2004

Hello everyone,

My postman just brought me a package that I think some of you will find of
interest. The "meteorite crater" from the Park Forest, Winslow St. address.
  (Although, I think Winslow Dr. is more honest, I will give in to everyone
else and label it "St.")

This was the spot most damaged on the house. The meteorite went through the
siding, insulation, and put a nice mark on the clapboard.

The collection of documents with the "crater" is quite interesting. A letter
from the city, a detailed description of the homeowners experience, the
letter they put in the wall before fixing it, photos of the removal and
more. More information later.....but if interested in seeing the meteorite
crater house damage.....

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/pfwinslowcrater.html

Clear skies,
Mark Bostick