[meteorite-list] Yet more American Meteorite Museum questions

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 02:59:37 2004

We now plan to spend a day or two nosing about the Meteor Crater area (no,
we won't collect, although putting rare earth magnets in my shoes is
tempting...) Anyone stay overnight in the area? Suggestions for hotels?
Our choices in Winslow are big chain or local. Big chains are reliable as
far as what you get, but twice as expensive as the small local
establishments; all other things being equal, I'd rather support the little
guys.

Tracy Latimer