[meteorite-list] IMCA and New Nevada Meteorite on Ebay

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 13 17:42:47 2004

Dear John, List, IMCA Membership;

I have been a strong supporter of the IMCA since way back when when we
argued over the name for months at a time.

 I see now that there are hurdles that are in front of the IMCA like the
present auction and it appears that the IMCA is neither able or willing
to censure the individual who surely seems to be committing a fraudulent
act.

The IMCA needs to be here to serve and protect, not just to wave a flag
...err the logo. I am sure things are being done....yet... well....
like what? Any shady dealings, or fast ones, or phony actions should
have that logo yanked immediately.

 I see the IMCA rapidly becoming some toothless wonder.

Dave Freeman
(fully agreeing with Mr. Gwilliam's comments below)