[meteorite-list] AD - A few achondrites to consider - Full HEDO suite plus Lunar

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 13 13:33:49 2004

Hello all-

Once again the pre-eBay ad to the list.

Thanks to all who bought some of the breathtaking CV3 last week, I am down
to just three small pieces left at $8 per gram. This stuff makes Allende
look dull.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/b740

Up this week is a beautiful shocked Eucrite DHO 007. As always, these are
nice thin slices polished on both sides. If you're going to buy a display
piece I believe in doing it right.
Price is
0-7 grams at $9 per gram
>7 grams at $8 per gram
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/93a1

Next are some partslices of the Melted Howardite NWA 1929, the only
Howardite of it's kind. I had several requests for smaller more affordable
pieces so here goes:
0-4 grams $20 per gram
>4 grams at $17 per gram
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/4064

The HEDO group wouldn't be complete without a Diogenite or Olivine Diogenite
so I can offer:

An individual DHO 700 Diogenite weighing 130.6 grams for $800. This is the
one everyone is talking about because about half the find has been
vesiculated, don't know till you cut it though.

NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite for $150 per gram. I have fragments weighing 0.3,
0.4, 2.0, 16.3, and 59.6 grams

Finally, and this is the good part, GEAR UP FOR A LUNAR PURCHASE. I have a
53 gram lunar lined up for some time with the diamond wire saw. Expect to
see ultra thin complete and partslices for one of the lowest price ever
offered. We are talking about massive surface area slices with ~ 2 gram
weights. Even dealers are going to want a piece of this action. Save your
pennies for the next few weeks, you won't regret it.

And anything else you find in my photo page, send me an offer.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/my_photos

Rob Wesel