[meteorite-list] Thank you for the information

From: minador <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 13 01:32:39 2004

Hi Adam,

I didn't think it was off topic at all. I really enjoy getting updates from
the different teams when they're out on the hunt. I wouldn't give up on
that occurrence, but maybe that's why I probably wouldn't be very successful
in you line of work...

Please keep us updated - I for one have picked up tips from the past
"hunting reports".

Viel Gl?ck!

Mark
Vail, AZ