[meteorite-list] thoughts on Shirokovsky /Loaves and fishiness

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 9 20:34:26 2004

Hi Paul & all,
        I bought a "very nice" piece of this at the Tucson Show
in 2002 from Eric Olson. That was the show everyone thought
it was the hottest new Pallasite ever.
        Of course, when I contacted him about it, he gave
me a full refund. This is one of the benefits of doing
business with dealers who have worked a lifetime
building a reputation of fairness and honesty. They
would never jeopardize that and respond promptly
and fairly. I am sure Eric must have lost a good deal
of money, but would never pass that loss on to his
customers.
        Here's to Eric and all the honest dealers in the
biz.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
  George W. Bush
--
"It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they
are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
- Hermann Goering
--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html
--
cool message fro Ben & Jerry:
www.TrueMajority.org/oreo
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--