[meteorite-list] Monturaqui impact material

From: Rodrigo Martinez <rod.martinez_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 9 17:15:44 2004

Hola List
We return from a long field trip from Atacama (total 45 days) This trip was
very nice and productive, but very freeze in Imilac and Monturaqui (one
day -10?C) We found in Monturaqui iron shale and impactites, In Imilac we
found a goody of 4kg and a new chondrite (named: Estacion Imilac).

My web site www.meteorites.cl is update with Monturaqui iron shale, Only
regarding to Monturaqui impactites you can do 20% off. on the listed price.

About the new Imilac Chondrite "Estacion Imilac", it was found for Veronica
inside of a room of this abandoned train station, it was fractured and
forgot for the original finder in the access door of the room, the total
weight of the 6 recuperated parts is 1,908g, I know that some list member
were in Imilac, If the original finder is in the list please contact to me
for know a better accuracy of the encounter point. Thank

Best regards

Rodrigo Martinez
Atacama Desert Meteorites
www.meteorites.cl