[meteorite-list] Perry to Nininger Letter; June 24, 1954

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 7 20:03:16 2004

(Stuart Perry to Harvey Nininger letter, Perry's File copy)
June 24, 1954
Dear Harvey:
We are all settled here, at last, and it is no small job to get everything organized and in place.
I will take the 150 grams of Horse Creek at $450, and please send it to Henderson, explaining to him that it is for me. I think that is the safest way, for it is too valuable to be lying around either here or at Adrian in my absence. As soon as it is received at Washington I will mail you the check.
We had a miserable week at Adrian just before we went --90 to 93 every day for seven days, and humidity around 70 or 80. With all the work of packing and getting the house ready for the summer, it was pretty trying. But when we arrived at Boston it was actually chilly -- 60 by day and 50 or less at night, and it remained that way the three days we were there. We got out of town just in time, for a day or two after we got here Boston was up to 93.
With best regards,
Sincerely,
(Stuart Perry - name is missing as this is the file copy. The original sent to Nininger would have been signed by Perry)
SHP:eg

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.