[meteorite-list] Re: Bash Bob Evans Day

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 7 12:43:41 2004

Dave, yes, of course it is Matteo. Unfortunately he is back on ebay. They
must like moeny more than preventing fraud. I will be calling my powerseller
advisor again today to see why he is back on. I would suggest that everyone
who doesnt want to deal with him block him, that works until he registers a
new name.
Mike Farmer