[meteorite-list] Ad- fresh R chondrite and new R3-6

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 1 18:26:03 2004

Hello list,

Stefan's R3-6 is very nice, if R chondrites interest you I suggest picking up a slice. My sample shown in the link below, shows nice two distinct breccias and one area that appears metal rich? Thanks for another interesting meteorite Stefan.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colnwa2289.html

Could someone refer me to the weight of the R3-6 PCA 91002? I have the weights of the other R3-6's above.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com