[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?

From: Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:11 2004

Hello Ken and Matt,

Matt, I have a question I would like you to ask Matteo should you see
him in the near future.
On 8 January 2004, a friend of Matteo's posted a message to the
meteorite-list with the subject heading "UP WITH MATTEO!!" The friend's
name was Francesco Cini. Mr. Cini provided a link in his post. When
downloaded this link went to a pro Al Quaida broadside, lampooning the
United States and calling for its' destruction.
I noted with interest at the time that Matteo did not repudiate this
post by Mr. Cini. So I'm curious. Is Matteo sympathetic to the goals
of Al Quaida?
Regards,
Charlie