[meteorite-list] Meteorwrong help?

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:11 2004

Thanks John,
                Dont sell yourself short- you're not a slow American. If
you're a slow American then I'm "so slow" that I'm on a respirator and
waiting for a new heart. I was a spelling champ, math was the most useless
bit of crap at the young age of 13+ onward through high school. But that
was quite a while back. If you can do those calculations you're either very
young or you practice them , or it's part of you're job , or you had to
help your kid with physics. Whatever it may be, you're ahead of a lot of
people and not slow. But be carefull if you ever start bathing meteorites.
Researchers at Corn Stalk, Nebraska University For Human Behavior have
found that bathing meteorites (in warm scented water) can be a very sensual
experience and can also lead to abuse, if you're so pre-disposed. Then if
you're caught , you're labeled a rock molester, and the neighborhood has
to get notified of your sad criminal propensity for jumping fences and
touching the unprotected rocks. Dont even start bathing meteorites- they'll
ruin your life.
And you know what they do to rock touchers in prison. ={:-)>
Hope I did'nt scare you. You can tell it's Friday night, cant you?
G O O D N I G H T - Enjoy your weekend. ~~~~~~~~~~*