[meteorite-list] scavenger hunt; Tiny Mesoiderite & pallasite indv.

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:11 2004

Tom.
Many small Estherville Mesosiderite "nuggets" are in this size range and are
the only small stoney iron individuals I'm aware of. Thousands of these were
collected after the fall but most are locked up in museums and collections
so unfortunately, they're not cheap.
 Mike Farmer has a 4 gram individual on his site at:
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/index

This may or may not help your quest.
Regards,
Frank