[meteorite-list] Ad Meteorites from A to Z

From: DNAndrews <DNAndrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:10 2004

Mikestockj_at_aol.com wrote:

> We are heading to Holbrook as we speak to do some meteorite hunting
> with Dave Andrews and Bob Holmes. We will be a little slow in
> answering the emails but should be able to send them out fairly quickly.

It will be interesting to see the ratio of time spent acutally hunting,
and the time spent at the Empty Pockets Saloon (the official pub of the
Holbrook Strewnfield). Either way, I look forward to it. I've already
altered the doorways and bed frames to accommodate Bill. Seriously, if
I can pass a message on to these two (or Bob too), feel free to email me
and I'll make sure they receive it.

Best to all...see ya next week!
Dave