[meteorite-list] Tucson fun Plus a special auction for those who can't attend

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:10 2004

Dear List Members,

Just a note about some very fun things to do while in Tucson if you can make
it.

For those who will not be attending we are running a very special auction
that you can take part in. Half the bidders will be in Tucson so there will
be limited competition 42 rare items on eBay, all starting at 99 cents with
no reserve. We expect this material to sell way below wholesale so you may
want to check this special auction out.

eBay Link, 42 rare items, all starting at 99 cents with no reserve:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Reed Brother's Room 110 at the Vagabond Inn: 1-30-2005 to 2-12-2004
Always a good place to meet fellow collectors, joke around, kick back a
couple of cold ones and find very interesting meteorites priced very
reasonably.

The Margarita Birthday Bash: 2-6-2004 8:00 p.m.
What can we say other than, "What a Blast", a must go.
If you can't make it this year, we hope to see you next year.

http://www.paleozoic.org/shows/tucson-2003/pages/geoff-steve.htm

Blood's Peoples Auction: 2-7-2004 7:30 p.m. Recommend getting there about
5:30 p.m. A very fun place to socialize, find serious bargains and have
fun. If you can't make it, absentee bids can still be placed today.

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionOLCat.html

Annual Wilcox Dry Lake Meteorite Hunt: 2-8-2004 9:30 a.m.
Everybody is meeting in front of the Reed's room _at_ 9:30 a.m. on the 2-8-2004
and will caravan to Wilcox (about a 55 minute Drive). It is always fun
searching for meteorites and meeting fellow collectors. Plenty of bellywash
(beer) and a barbecue so if you do not find anything it should still be a
heck of a lot of fun. Some expert dry lake hunters will be there to show us
the ropes.

We are leaving in the morning so will not be able to respond to emails until
the February 9th.

Wishing everybody well,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection