[meteorite-list] Birthday bash & Blood's auction?

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:10 2004

Hi Tim,

Michael probably assumes everyone "knows" by now that the Michael Blood
auction is on Saturday, February 7th, but I've noticed that lately only
the time has been mentioned, not the date. (You have to go back to one
of Michael's posts on 12/21/2003 to get the date, and even in that post
you would get confused because it says it's the same night as the
Birthday Bash.)

The Birthday Bash is on Friday night at La Fuente [1749 North Oracle]
from 8pm 'til the Vaca Muertas come home. --Rob