[meteorite-list] Virus warning!!

From: DNAndrews <DNAndrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:09 2004

Hi Mark and list,
(Sorry Art I know we're not supposed to talk about this on the list).
Looks like it's already made the list. I just got a returned message or
failure notice for a message I never sent to a
"eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com". The address was spoofed to make me look
like the sender. The body.pif file was the intended payload. I traced
the header information to the real sender:

Bruno Drouet is the owner of this domain. Not sure if he's the owner of the IP address though.

Beware out there and update your virus programs!

Dave