[meteorite-list] Coffee for Art...

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:09 2004

I have been going around trying to find out if someone could auction off a
half-pound of Maui coffee beans, intending to give the proceeds to Art for
the continued upkeep of our List. Reception has been lukewarm, so instead
of trying to auction them off, if Art wants to claim his coffee directly, I
will be at Tucson this year; all he has to do is come to me and ask. Art,
if you don't want coffee, I'll offer a box of chocolate-covered macadamias
instead, and save the coffee in trade for something else.

Look for the woman wearing a muumuu! Proud Tom, I don't know the words to
"Tiny Bubbles" off the top of my head, but I will, if you ask, print them
out for you. Ask nicely, and I'll even bring you a grass skirt of your very
own, and show you some hula steps.

Hana hou!
Tracy Latimer