[meteorite-list] AD - Bensour Auctions ending tonight & in two days.

From: philippe thomas <thomasmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:09 2004

Hello All,

16 auctions of Bensour fragments with crust between 1.35 and 6.15 g are end=
ing tonight.=20
Some of them (1.98g, 3.32g, 3.46g & 5.48g) are in fact fractured complete s=
pecimens.

Five auctions of complete Bensour are ending in two days. All of those are =
weighing less=20
than 1g.

Six auctions of special Bensour specimens (an half stone of 13.37g, an orie=
nted and some=20
with curved lips and/or flow lines) are ending in two days.

All are pristine stones which are collected soon after the fall. Keep an=20
eye on it, it's a good opportunity to acquire some very fresh Bensour at=20
low prices !

Average shipping delay for the US is 5 days !
http://members.ebay.fr/aboutme/stellardust/

Thank you and good luck !
http://www.stores.ebay.fr/meteoritica

I have updated my website, please have a look on it.
http://www.meteoritica.com

Best Wishes to All
Philippe Thomas=A0 =