[meteorite-list] proud tom, ROUND 3

From: Martin <Martin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

Hiho Steve&list,

I hope there won't be the third round of Proud Tom mass mailing to this
list,
hoping all of you are attending the fair.
I can't wait for reading the list members# impressons from the show and I'm
especially looking forward on many pictures online from that event,
for all those (like me), who can't be there!

Martin A., Munich!?!