[meteorite-list] Crusted GB individual?

From: larrytwinkmonrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

--=====================_292037487==.ALT

I have one that looks dark just like a licorice Jelly Belly. It was too
small for the U of A to justify classifying it, so do not know if it is a
regular GB or something else. But I like it. We filed off one end and it
could be any of the above.
Twink Monrad

At 07:56 PM 1/23/2004 -0700, Tom aka James Knudson wrote:
>Hello has anyone ever found a 2 or 3 gram crusted Gold Basin? If so, would
>it be the regular GB or one of the others meteorite found in that area?
>Thanks, Tom
>Peregrineflier <><
>IMCA 6168

--=====================_292037487==.ALT

Belly.&nbsp; It was too small for the U of A to&nbsp; justify classifying
it, so do not know if it is a regular GB or something else.&nbsp; But I
like it.&nbsp; We filed off one end and it could be any of the
above.<br>
Twink&nbsp; Monrad<br><br>
At 07:56 PM 1/23/2004 -0700, Tom aka James Knudson wrote:<br>
3 gram crusted Gold Basin? If so, would<br>
it be the regular GB or one of the others meteorite found in that
area?<br>
Thanks, Tom<br>
Peregrineflier &lt;&gt;&lt;<br>
IMCA 6168<br><br>