[meteorite-list] more on Allende

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

Hello!, Ive never been to Allende but I think it all depends how you
approach to the local people in town, I heard that mexican mafia would get
angry if you go hunting fo meteorites, but I think its just a urban legend.
I f you go t the town with a friendly attitude, i bet you wont have any
problems, I say this by experience, people in small towns in Mexico are very
friendly and are willing to help if you need so!, its just the way of how
you approach to them. I dknt really think an expdition is dangerous, you can
say you are searching for fossils or other stuff and thus find meteorites
along.