[meteorite-list] ESA discovers water on mars

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:07 2004

Hi all,

It really loooks like an Earth desert view from the sky. Water flows dry
beds ( Wadi, Oued, Wed, Ued, whatever you call them...) , cuesta like
cliffs,
I was wandering if we could find a similar desert on our planet with so many
impact craters ! I would like to prospect these craters.
Wonderfull photo for sure.

Best regards

Michel FRANCO
www.caillou-noir.com