[meteorite-list] south american sales

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:07 2004

I have had sales with both rodrigo and edwardo.Each time I have gotten my
specimens without a hitch.The only downer is the time to wait for
them.Each time they took about 3 to 4 weeks.But they both deal with money
orders, so it takes time to get to them.Then it is a matter of time to
send the item to get to your house.I met edwardo last year in tucson a
real nice guy.Look forward to meeting rod some time.Both are great guys.I
will continue to deal with both.No problem here.The best to all, and less
than 2 weeks to tucson.

                                                steve arnold, chicago,Il

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120