[meteorite-list] HTML help on ebay?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:05 2004

Hello Ken and list, Ken wrote;
"Are you sure they caused the craters ? they seem a bit small to me ;-)"

Yes, they do seem a bit small, but from what I understand they started out
huge but never lost their cosmic velocity and by the time ablation was
through with them, all that was left was these two meteorites at a few grams
a piece. Even at just a few grams, with their hypersonic velocities still
intact these two little meteorites caused the craters. Hard to believe! All
the other meteorites with the name Canyon Diablo or Odessa are fakes, these
ARE THE TWO responsible! ; )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2219851859

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><