[meteorite-list] Dronino - the new definition of space junk

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

The same my pieces, its impossible stop the rusty -
this exit from the little nodules present in the cut
surfaces and broken the surface. Dronino its a very
strange ataxite, strange all this rusty in a ataxite.
Regards

Matteo

--- Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritesaustralia.com> wrote:
> G'day,
>
> I've got a 1kg & 3kg individual. They have shown a
> little spot of rust here and there but a brief
> Sodium Hydroxide bath worked a treat. This one is
> no-where near as bad Nantan & Campo. Only thing is
> though, it still hasn't been voted on by the Nom Com
> to my knowledge. Anyone heard if it's supposed
> classification has been confirmed?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeff Kuyken
> I.M.C.A. #3085
> www.meteorites.com.au
> www.meteoritesaustralia.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com