AW: [meteorite-list] Finding Bits Of Mars On Earth

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

Hi Charlie, and List,

Where did you get this interesting piece of information?
>From what I've heard so far it's legal for private parties
to collect meteorites in Antarctica, but only if they are
submitted to the respective Antarctic meteorite working
groups, afterwards. That's at least what I got from a German
scientific magazine, sometimes ago. Maybe they were wrong?

BTW, I'm not afraid of cold feet, and I could imagine to
go there if it's not tooo expensive or difficult ;-) Anyone
for another piece of ALH 84001 ;-??

Best,
Norbert