[meteorite-list] Absentee Bids - deadline, etc.

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:03 2004

Hi All,
        Sorry I did not respond immediately when someone asked
the deadline on absentee bids for the Tucson Auction.
        Absentee bids have been arriving. The deadline is absolutely
no later than Thursday, Jan 29th, Midnight Pacific Standard Time.
HOWEVER, earlier is MUCH better, and I will tell you if your bid has
already been topped by another absentee bid up until that time. If
you send your absentee bids in the last few hrs, you will miss this
feature.
        Also, if you put in an absentee bid and then come to the auction,
you can up your bid at the auction if you like.
        Bids are best placed by email BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET A
CONFIRMATION EMAIL RESPONSE! Emails sometimes get lost
in my infolder, as I get over 100 emails a day and much is spam.
I will confirm every email absentee bid received.
        Thanks and best wishes, Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--