[meteorite-list] Meteorite Puzzle

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:02 2004

Im not an expert in this subject, but here in my city there is a shop
dedicated to puzzles and the owner is a great collector of puzzles and all
sutff like that and when you enter to his stores you can see hug puzzles
glued together but very carefully, they are truly art work!!!!!, they look
beautiful glued together and set in a frame with a nice glass or a
protective stuff, it looks just great to me, cuz you can see always thats
its a puzzle.

I guess its just a matter of opinons, some like them glued and some intact,
is there a way you can get two of them???..that way you keep one original
and youcan glue another to display, heheh I think that would be the best
thing to do, but can you get two?

2001 Space Collection
Rafael B. Torres