[meteorite-list] Ad - Multiple Uncut Meteorite Lots on eBay

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:02 2004

Dear List Members,

We are currently running 500g, 1,000g, 2,000g, 2,500g and 3,000g lots that
put together represent thousands of meteorites. Most of the lots contain
meteorites that are uncut and not cleaned as they were found in the desert.
Here is an opportunity for those who do not want to go to the Sahara and
deal in person to have a chance to search for interesting pieces among huge
batches. We already searched through about 40 kilos and pulled over a dozen
rarities which were submitted for classification. These lots were given a
cursory glance to make sure everything is meteoritic and everything is
guaranteed authentic.

Most of the stones are probably common chondrites but are priced from 12 to
15 cents a gram. Most are in good condition, no W5s in these batches,
definitely some W1 material making this material a bargain. You cannot even
bring it out of the desert at these low prices. We just do not have the
time to cut, classify or pair up these meteorites.

To see these and about a hundred of our other auctions check the link below:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

All the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185