[meteorite-list] Meteorite Puzzle

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:02 2004

Dear Sonny;
Congratulation on having a puzzle, for gosh sakes don't sell off parts
of it...unless it it to a valued friend so you can compare pieces with
at your annual Tucson Show reunion.

I personally wouldn't glue it, would ruin the puzzle effect. If you want
a whole gold basin, which would be the result of gluing, why not just
buy a whole gold basin?

Save the glue for repairing accidents, not puzzles.. But, do keep the
"family" together...sort of like selling one's reference books and then
begging answers from ones friends.... :-\
Best wishes,
Dave F.