[meteorite-list] OT: MOON TRAVEL?

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:01 2004

Last time I heard about Rocket Saturn V, I heard that the only rocket left
is just a piece of a museum in exhibition (in Florida?), and as long as I
know we would have to design a new rocket, more efficient and much more less
expensive than huge Saturn V, also with new capsule...Thats why Apollo was
cancelled its last flights, too much money required to send a man to the
Moon. I think we would have to make a cooperation like that in the Space
Station in order to meet the requirements for budget and technology share.
We would need Russians to put man on bases in the Moon, after all they are
experts in very long term space flights. Plus lot more countries to work
together...I bet it will be epensive this days..maybe later???...at least I
wish to live to see another man on the Moon =)