[meteorite-list] Tucson 2004 - video

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:01 2004

Hello Moni and List,
We decided several months ago to not produce a video for the 2004 show in
Tucson. While we enjoyed the project last year, we found that our "labor
of love" involved more time and money than we had anticipated. We spent
most of our time filming, planning, rushing to meet appointments and doing
the always required paperwork. There's an old saying, "all work and no
play makes Jack a dull boy." This applied to John and Bob too. We spent
so much time working at last years show that we didn't have time for any
fun or to simply relax. So, this year we've decided to attend as regular
meteorite bums and enjoy the time with our friends.

Best to all,

John and Bob