[meteorite-list] Add delete, LOOK MAGAZINE Man On the Moon! August 8, 1969

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:01 2004

Dear Listees;
I have just posted an item on the eBay (hiss?) meteorite auctions, an
outstanding issue of Look Magazine. Tons of pictures taken by our pals
Neil Armstrong, and Ed Aldrin on the moon, classics like the flag
salute, the first foot print picture. Vietnam story, Nixon story,
Kennedy assination editorial of the day, Premier article on the NEW
Watergate resort motel...Yikes, everyone is staying there, story says
so, and the other article, "Birds for a Prince" , a handful of glamorous
ladies ready to meet Prince Charles, and Di is absent from this one.
Very timely piece.
Best,
Dave Freeman eBay user ID mjwy to search.