[meteorite-list] Phone/Hotel Contact List

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:01 2004

Greetings all,
        Just a reminder that Meteorite Exchange is now forming a list of
ALL collectors and ALL dealers going to the Tucson Show and their
phone numbers - whether in a motel or by cell phone.
        You can add your name and # at:

http://www.meteorite.com/Tucson/index.html

        This will prove an excellent tool - if everyone gets with the
program and signs up - especially important to dealers, as many
of us will use this as a list of places not to be missed at the show.
        FWI: I have heard from several reliable sources, and this is
confirmed by Meteorite Exchange, there will be no Macovich Auction
this year in Tucson.
        The big birthday bash and Harvey Awards will still be on Fri, Feb.
7 and my auction on Sat, Feb. 8. See ya all there! - and Al Lang has a
silent auction ending that weekend, as well.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--