[meteorite-list] HTML Postings

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:01 2004

Hi,
=20
What exactly is the situation regarding HTML posting to this list?

I thought we where supposed to only post in plain text, but I have
noticed recently that nearly everyone is posting in HTML (including Art
himself?)

I got, er, 'reminded' not to use HTML sometime ago, but this seems not
to apply to most people?

If we are allowed to post in HTML then great, it makes emails more
interesting as we can use hyperlinks etc, but can someone clear up the
situation?

Cheers,
Mark Ford

---
The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive =
and/or
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it =
is
addressed. If you are not a named recipient, you are on notice of its =
status.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete =
this
message from your system. You must not disclose it to any other person,
copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.