[meteorite-list] Need Information on Balcarce

From: Mike Martinez <meteors_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone is well in the new year.

Can someone help me with some information on this one. All I have is the
name Balcarce and it is a stone. I picked it up in Tucson 2 years ago and
still can't find any information on it. I'm going to Tucson again this
year and hope to find the dealer I got it from. If anyone from the list is
going to Tucson this year stop by and say hello. I would love to meet more
collectors and vest pocket dealers. I will be in Blaine's room. Thanks
again for all your help in the past.

Regards

Mike Martinez
MARE Meteoritics