[meteorite-list] re Russell's meteorites

From: STUARTATK_at_aol.com <STUARTATK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

--part1_78.4e18cee2.2d3019b6_boundary

Quick update for everyone who's wondered what's happened with this...

Thanks to a combination of school holidays, Russell being off school ill, and
packages arriving spread-out over time, I've been unable to present Russell
with his meteorite gifts yet, but that is now due to happen exactly a week from
today, and I've heard from the school that the little guy can hardly contain
himself he's so excited. And even if he's too ill to attend classes, his mum
will bring him into school just for the hand-over.

Report to follow next week, along with links to pics etc, so you can see
where your generous gifts went.

Thanks again to everyone who helped with this. Good work guys.

Stu

--part1_78.4e18cee2.2d3019b6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Quick update for everyone who's won=
dered what's happened with this...<BR>
<BR>
Thanks to a combination of school holidays, Russell being off school ill, an=
d packages arriving spread-out over time, I've been unable to present Russel=
l with his meteorite gifts yet, but that is now due to happen exactly a week=
 from today, and I've heard from the school that the little guy can hardly c=
ontain himself he's so excited. And even if he's too ill to attend classes,=20=
his mum will bring him into school just for the hand-over.<BR>
<BR>
Report to follow next week, along with links to pics etc, so you can see whe=
re your generous gifts went.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again to everyone who helped with this. Good work guys.<BR>
<BR>
Stu</FONT></HTML>

--part1_78.4e18cee2.2d3019b6_boundary--