[meteorite-list] The List

From: Brice D. Hornback <bdh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

------=_NextPart_000_04B2_01C3D66C.A9889B20

I'm glad to see this list has matured. It's great to have a group of =
people with similar interests and different backgrounds come together =
and enjoy the "hobby".

Some people need to "grow up". You know who I mean.

Is it possible to take this to the next level? At times, I am ashamed =
to be associated with meteorite collecting because of this list and it's =
childish behavior. Everyone is excluded from this of course. I just =
haven't posted in almost a year and have been sitting back... regretting =
how childish some people on this list have become. I just can't stay =
quiet any longer.

- Brice
------=_NextPart_000_04B2_01C3D66C.A9889B20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I'm glad to see this list has matured.&nbsp; It's great to =
have&nbsp;a=20
group of people with similar interests and different backgrounds come =
together=20
and enjoy the "hobby".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Some people need to "grow up".&nbsp; You know who I mean.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is it possible to take this to the next level?&nbsp; At times, I am =
ashamed=20
to be associated with meteorite collecting because of this list and it's =

childish behavior.&nbsp; Everyone is excluded from this of course.&nbsp; =
I just=20
haven't posted in almost a year and have been sitting back... regretting =
how=20
childish some people on this list have become.&nbsp; I just can't stay =
quiet any=20
longer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>- Brice</DIV></BODY></HTML>