[meteorite-list] marines & Matteo

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

Matteo is a never ending distraction. I think he loves all this attention.
I'm done with it, no matter how infuriating. He is a hopeless thing that will
feed on everyone he can. I have to admit that i'm so angry that i've ignored
all the great things I came here to learn and enjoy today just to read
reactions to this creature that insists upon imposing his will on the
majority. All opinions are significant to someone somewhere so I guess he
will express one but I won't listen to anything remotely related to this
person again. I'd like to go on about the generations of military service
that my family has served in. I'd like to say it was all noble but I can't.
It is what it is. You change it starting now. Matteo isn't even worth
laughing at.

Bill Kieskowski