[meteorite-list] AD, SALE, Ebay REVERSE Auction

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

--part1_62.38f84707.2d2e28e1_boundary

Hello List,

Just a quick note to let you all know that in the past I have done Reverse
Auctions via my private email list that have been quite popular. So we decided
to take the concept and try it on ebay. My wife put up about 30 items and
will be listing more later tonight and tomorrow.

In a reverse auction the prices start out high (although sometime at very
reasonable prices) and then if no one buys them at the fixed price, then the
asking prices get lowered, until a buyer is found, or until the price is too low
that I choose not to lower it any further.

More info is on each description of each lot found here:

 http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&
userid=my*girls*mom&include=0&since=2&sort=3&rows=100

Remember, these are all fixed priced auctions, so the first bidder gets it!
Also, for this set of lots, I have lowered my shipping costs to an even $1 per
lot one for US destinations, to help make calculating easier. We will start
lowering the prices as soon as all of them get up.

Have fun, and tune in often.

Steve Arnold
Arkansas

--part1_62.38f84707.2d2e28e1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
<BR>
Just a quick note to let you all know that in the past I have done Reverse A=
uctions via my private email list that have been quite popular.&nbsp; So we=20=
decided to take the concept and try it on ebay.&nbsp; My wife put up about 3=
0 items and will be listing more later tonight and tomorrow.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
In a reverse auction the prices start out high (although sometime at very re=
asonable prices) and then if no one buys them at the fixed price, then the a=
sking prices get lowered, until a buyer is found, or until the price is too=20=
low that I choose not to lower it any further.<BR>
<BR>
More info is on each description of each lot found here:<BR>
<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=3DViewList=
edItems&userid=3Dmy*girls*mom&include=3D0&since=3D2&sort=3D3&rows=3D100">htt=
p://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=3DViewListedItems&amp;use=
rid=3Dmy*girls*mom&amp;include=3D0&amp;since=3D2&amp;sort=3D3&amp;rows=3D100=
</A> <BR>
<BR>
Remember, these are all fixed priced auctions, so the first bidder gets it!&=
nbsp; Also, for this set of lots, I have lowered my shipping costs to an eve=
n $1 per lot one for US destinations, to help make calculating easier.&nbsp;=
 We will start lowering the prices as soon as all of them get up.<BR>
<BR>
Have fun, and tune in often.<BR>
<BR>
Steve Arnold<BR>