[meteorite-list] Bashing

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

Dear Thomas;
Between the evening news, the flu season, and Mad Cows, we are all
messed up! Think the government satellites are bombarding us with waves
to make us crazy? Either that or it's what they are putting in our
water supply. After today's presidential news conference, I think
somebody's been inhaling......
Dave F.