[meteorite-list] re: Spanish fireball also seen from north of Portugal

From: Graham Christensen <voltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:59 2004

Is there anywhere I can get this video that is in any format OTHER THAN
RealPlayer? Everytime I try to play one on my computer I get an error
message that says "This document is not a RealAudio document" and when I go
to the website, I'm told I have to pay to get the thing to play it.

thanks
Graham Christensen
voltage_at_telus.net
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter

MSN messenger: majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com